Transport Coordinator (with Hungarian language skills) Spausdinti
Manpower client Yara the world’s leading mineral fertilizer company and a key provider of environmental solutions, is establishing a European Business Center in Vilnius. Yara is part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world’s key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change. The vision for this new center as an integral part of Yara’s supply chain operations in Europe, is to be a valued operational business partner covering end-to-end logistics activities from operational planning, sales order processing, and customer service through to transport activities. This center will also work closely with Yara’s business units, plants and global planning & optimization, and interact directly with customers, suppliers and other business partners.
You will be responsible for:
- Aligning all transport activities with our Service Level Agreements (SLA) towards the Commercial and Production organizations.
- Delivering on a broad spectrum of transportation management activities, including delivery planning, transportation call-offs, on-time delivery execution, optimum carrier selection and shipment cost calculation.
- Delivering excellent transport services to meet the requirement of the customer and within your team develop and implement solutions to increase customer satisfaction.
- Diligently following up on complaints using the appropriate tools.
- Being a role model of our culture where health, environment, safety and quality are a top priority, including Yara’s Corporate social responsibility and code of conduct.
To be the best match you will need:
- Relevant successful operational experience in Supply Chain Operations, ideally in Logistics, with good understanding of transport legislation.
- Excellent communication skills and a trusted team player.
- Proactive and self-driven with a solution-oriented mindset.
- Relevant education within Supply Chain, relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
- Fluent/Native Hungarian and English.
- Willingness to travel.
The right candidate puts the customer first and is passionate about delivering value. A supportive and collaborative team player that assumes responsibility and ensures diligent execution of all tasks.
If this is you, Yara offers a dynamic job where you play an important role for developing your work environment, while having international and business exposure, exciting opportunities and great colleagues. Yara’s business requires cultural awareness and a global mindset. If you would like to work in a professional and international business environment we look forward to receiving your application.
Would you like to contribute to responsibly feeding the world and protecting the planet? Please apply to: https://directch.com/TransportCoordinatorEU
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!