Operations Manager Spausdinti
Manpower client Yara the world’s leading mineral fertilizer company and a key provider of environmental solutions, is establishing a European Business Center in Vilnius. Yara is part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world’s key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change. The vision for this new center as an integral part of Yara’s supply chain operations in Europe, is to be a valued operational business partner covering end-to-end logistics activities from operational planning, sales order processing, and customer service through to transport activities. This center will also work closely with Yara’s business units, plants and global planning & optimization, and interact directly with customers, suppliers and other business partners.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing a strategy for Customer Service and Transport Management, in collaboration with leadership team and internal commercial stakeholders
- Ensuring organizational development through performance management and operational excellence
- Creating an engaging work environment of curious and committed people, and lead by example
- Driving continuous process and technology improvements
- Emphasizing a culture where health, environment, safety and quality are a top priority, including Yara’s Corporate social responsibility and code of conduct, including implementation of frameworks like ISO certifications
- Full responsibility for unit budget, including project cost.
To be the best match you will need:
- Have operational experience with great business acumen and understanding of business process management
- Possess excellent leadership skills with proven ability to build and grow operational capability, and continue to develop and motivate high performing teams through coaching and mentoring
- University degree/ MSc in Economics or Business Administration with major in supply chain operations. Preferably CPA / CMA / MBA or PhD in supply chain, economics or business administration
- Be result driven and proactive with excellent communication skills
- Experience with transformation programs is an advantage
- Be fluent in English; additional languages are an asset
- Willingness to travel.
If this is you, Yara offers a dynamic job where you play an important role for developing your work environment, while having international and business exposure, exciting opportunities and great colleagues. Yara’s business requires cultural awareness and a global mindset. If you would like to work in a professional and international business environment we look forward to receiving your application.
Would you like to contribute to responsibly feeding the world and protecting the planet? Please send your CV. In case any additional questions arise, kindly call us at: +37063069815.
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!