Team Lead (Polish) Spausdinti
Manpower client Yara the world’s leading mineral fertilizer company and a key provider of environmental solutions, is establishing a European Business Center in Vilnius. Yara is part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world’s key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change. The vision for this new center as an integral part of Yara’s supply chain operations in Europe, is to be a valued operational business partner covering end-to-end logistics activities from operational planning, sales order processing, and customer service through to transport activities. This center will also work closely with Yara’s business units, plants and global planning & optimization, and interact directly with customers, suppliers and other business partners.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring excellent internal and external customer service through training, coaching and enabling your team.
- Implementing the delivery and end-to-end sales order processes by ensuring delivery is in accordance with the Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Driving continuous process and technology improvements.
- Securing operations through workforce planning, ensuring the unit is staffed with the right capacity and competency to deliver on targets.
- Emphasizing a culture where health, environment, safety and quality are a top priority, including Yara’s Corporate social responsibility and code of conduct.
- Unit budgeting, including project cost.
To be the best match you will need:
- Excellent team leadership and communication skills.
- Highly analytical, result driven and proactive attitude.
- Very good English as well as Polish language skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- University degree in Supply Chain or equivalent, or extensive relevant experience with proven strong results would be an advantage.
If this is you, Yara offers a dynamic job where you play an important role for developing your work environment, while having international and business exposure, exciting opportunities and great colleagues. Yara’s business requires cultural awareness and a global mindset. If you would like to work in a professional and international business environment we look forward to receiving your application.
Would you like to contribute to responsibly feeding the world and protecting the planet? Please send your CV. In case any additional questions arise, kindly call us at: +37063069815.
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!