Senior Marketing Analyst Spausdinti
Manpower Client – MobileLife is a fintech start-up which combines the solid knowledge of Danske Bank with the mindset of entrepreneurs. MobileLife is an organization of developers, analytics, conceptualists, bankers and designers who spend their days trying to think of new ways of approaching banking. The purpose of our client is to disrupt traditional banking and deliver innovative solutions directly to customers. The company have two offices, in Copenhagen and Vilnius. Currently, they are looking for a new team member in Vilnius who thinks as a corporate entrepreneur and is ready to take a role of Senior Marketing Analyst.
What will You need to do?
- Collaboratively define business and technical requirements, perform analysis, design, test and implement solutions;
- Creating insights from data, understand objectives and strategies and translate them into technical requirements;
- Coming up with recommendations for marketing optimisation;
- Identify opportunities where appropriate to revise business processes to maximize value from technical capabilities.
What do You need to have to fit?
- At least Bachelor’s degree and solid similar work experience;
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and AdWords (certificates would be a plus), SQL, SAS, R skills;
- Understanding of both traditional and digital marketing channels;
- Fluent English language;
- To be collaborative and team-oriented with attention to detail and follow through;
- To be eager to learn and quickly absorb new knowledge.
Reason why You might love it:
- You'll grow and learn a lot;
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference;
- You’ll love your colleagues and teammates. You will work with people who are as energetic, smart, and driven as you are. MobileLifers are innovators with the ability to imagine and create.
Sounds like You? We are looking forward to your CV at: https://www.directch.com/SeniorMarketingAnalyst.
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!