Chief Accountant Spausdinti
Manpower Client “4energia” is the biggest renewable energy company in the Baltic countries, focusing on wind, water, biomass and solar power production. Currently company owns and operates 5 wind farms in Lithuania and is looking for a new professional team member to work in the modern Vilnius office situated next to Mindaugas bridge.
You will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day operational accounting and payroll activities;
- Bank transactions;
- Handling documentation regarding general ledger accounts and balance sheet accounts;
- Preparation of financial statements and company management reports;
- Cash flow monitoring activities;
- Preparation of regulatory submissions including the annual statutory accounts, periodically regulatory reports, corporate tax returns and tax related periodic submissions;
- Communication with bank representatives, internal and external stakeholders in Lithuania and Baltic region.
- Education in Accounting or Economics;
- Work experience as a Chief Accountant would be preferable;
- Good skills of working with Excel and accounting programs (“Directo” would be an advantage);
- Excellent command of English;
- Analytical ability, positive thinking, proactiveness and responsible attitude. thinking, proactiveness and responsible attitude.
- Competitive salary and annual compensation package revision;
- Possibility to keep balance of your personal and professional life.
We hope that you have experience in income tax recalculation, banking loans, investment exemptions, planning of cash flow, participation in audit.
As a specialist, you will have a possibility to extend your expertise working in the international environment and become a part of a socially responsible innovative company.
We are looking forward to your CV in English to:
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!