IT Manager Spausdinti
Building the first manufacturing plant in Kaunas, Lithuania has become an important part of the growth strategy in Europe for Manpower Client Continental. With this strategic decision, Continental is continuing to expand the successful electronics production and European presence in order to be able to better satisfy the customers’ growing demand for electronic components. In Continental new plant, products of Continental's Body & Security (Interior division) and Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (Chassis & Safety division) business units are to be manufactured for the OEMs (car manufacturer). As constructions will start soon, Manpower Client is looking for an enthusiastic and qualified colleague who is eager to join the company in the ramp up and foster new plant's successful development.
What are your main tasks and responsibilities?
- Build up, develop and lead the local IT organization, including recruitment of the team members;
- Ensure coordination and provisioning of all IT services, IT activities and IT projects, including IT Infrastructure (e.g. clients, servers), Engineering, Manufacturing and Business Applications according to the Continental IT Standards and aligned with the Regional IT Management and the Local Management;
- Create and execute the Digital Transformation Strategy of the plant according to Continental IT strategy;
- Ensure reliability, efficiency and quality of all IT services and approved IT projects;
- Manage local IT budgeting, cost controlling and forecasting activities in location;
- Drive local IT business based on local/operational IT reports & KPIs;
- Support all IT related audits (e.g. Corporate Audit, ISO, Customer Audits).
What makes you a best fit?
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, IT Engineering or similar;
- Several years of IT-professional experience, preferable as IT Manager in the Automotive Industry sector;
- Several years of experience in leadership (management/project management);
- Solid IT process and infrastructure knowledge (ITIL);
- Proficient English skills written and spoken;
- Drive to foster innovation and change with a strong quality orientation;
- Customer-focused and result-oriented with good decision-making skills.
Company offers you interesting and challenging tasks that combine responsibility, high operational readiness and flexibility in an international environment.
We are looking forward to your CV to: https://www.directch.com/ITManagerContinental
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!