Financial Analyst Spausdinti
Manpower client The Sergel Group operates in the Nordic and Baltic regions. The company offers credit management solutions for companies that receive a large amount of payment for various services. Sergel has been operating in Lithuania since 2008 and cooperates with more than a hundred customers operating in telecommunications, banking, insurance, logistics and other sectors. The company appreciates competent and motivated employees whose creative and innovative solutions help to take into account the needs of each client.
What will You need to do?
- Prepare financial and statistical reports for the Groups authorities;
- Consolidate and analyze financial data, taking into account company’s goals and financial standing;
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance;
- Assist and perform special projects as required by supervisor.
You are the excellent fit if you meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or related field;
- At least 2 years of similar work experience;
- Proficiency in Excel;
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills, analytical and conceptual thinking skills;
- Very good English language skills;
- Personal qualities as team-oriented, communicative, honesty and sincerity.
- A challenging position with the ability to improve and contribute to the company's successful goals;
- A motivated and youthful team of competent specialists;
- Scandinavian-based company’s culture.
Sounds like You? We are looking forward to your CV with the note “Financial Analyst” to: https://www.directch.com/FinancialAnalystSergel.
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!