Software Engineer Spausdinti
Building the first manufacturing plant in Kaunas, Lithuania has become an important part of the growth strategy in Europe for Manpower Client Continental. With this strategic decision, Continental is continuing to expand the successful electronics production and European presence in order to be able to better satisfy the customers’ growing demand for car electronic components. As constructions will start soon, Manpower Client is looking for enthusiastic and qualified colleagues who are eager to join the company in the ramp up and foster new plant's successful development.
Your main tasks will be:
- Preparation of technical specification and requirements of new production equipment;
- Support project team during equipment development and procurement;
- Setup, release and optimization of production equipment in responsible area;
- Preparation of equipment documentation training of maintenance team;
- Programming of robots, PLC, sequence control, interfaces and visualization on monitor;
- Optimization and adjusting of assembly machine programs;
- Evaluation and documentation of assembly machines and process data, evaluation of any defects and manufacturing faults;
- Ensure fulfillment of project targets (scrap, waste time, use 5S, follow KPIs like FPY and OEE, continuous improvements, LL, minimize costs, etc.);
- Cooperation on changes for production processes during industrialization and serial phase by applying valid change management procedures;
- Leading on pre - acceptance and final acceptance of equipment, internal release, support quality department by solving quality issues, cooperation with FA teams for scrap topics;
- Continuous improvement for production line (CIM, CBS, LL);
- Support Ramp up and release of new and transferred machines and processes according valid procedures and on time.
- Preparation, setup, control and monitoring of production equipment in responsible area.
What makes you the best fit:
- Degree in mechanical, automation or electrical engineering;
- At least 3 years’ experience in manufacturing company (preferably in Process Engineer position);
- Knowledge in programming of robots, collaborative robots and PLC (e.g. Simatic S7);
- Experience in special engineering;
- Good communication & negotiation skills;
- Proficient English skills written and spoken;
- A possibility to go for trainings abroad.
Company offers you interesting and challenging tasks that combine responsibility, high operational readiness and flexibility in an international environment as well as comprehensive scope for professional development.
Please send your CV and click on the active link below: https://www.directch.com/ContinentalSoftwareEngineer
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!