Team Leader Spausdinti
Manpower client Yara the world’s leading mineral fertilizer company and a key provider of environmental solutions, is establishing a European Business Center in Vilnius. Yara is part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world’s key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change. The vision for this new center as an integral part of Yara’s supply chain operations in Europe, is to be a valued operational business partner covering end-to-end logistics activities from operational planning, sales order processing, and customer service through to transport activities. This center will also work closely with Yara’s business units, plants and global planning & optimization, and interact directly with customers, suppliers and other business partners.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring excellent internal and external customer service through training, coaching and enabling your team.
- Implementing the delivery and end-to-end sales order processes by ensuring delivery is in accordance with the Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Driving continuous process and technology improvements.
- Securing operations through workforce planning, ensuring the unit is staffed with the right capacity and competency to deliver on targets.
- Emphasizing a culture where health, environment, safety and quality are a top priority, including Yara’s Corporate social responsibility and code of conduct.
- Unit budgeting, including project cost.
To be the best match you will need:
- Excellent team leadership and communication skills.
- Highly analytical, result driven and proactive attitude.
- Relevant operational experience in Supply Chain Operations, ideally in Logistics, with excellent understanding of transport legislation.
- University degree/BA in Supply Chain or equivalent, or extensive relevant experience with proven strong results.
- Fluent in English; additional languages are an asset.
- Willingness to travel.
If this is you, Yara offers a dynamic job where you play an important role for developing your work environment, while having international and business exposure, exciting opportunities and great colleagues. Yara’s business requires cultural awareness and a global mindset. If you would like to work in a professional and international business environment we look forward to receiving your application.
Would you like to contribute to responsibly feeding the world and protecting the planet? Please apply to: https://directch.com/LeadTeam
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!