HR Specialist Spausdinti
Manpower client Yara the world’s leading mineral fertilizer company and a key provider of environmental solutions, is establishing a European Business Center in Vilnius. Yara is part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world’s key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change. The vision for this new center as an integral part of Yara’s supply chain operations in Europe, is to be a valued operational business partner covering end-to-end logistics activities from operational planning, sales order processing, and customer service through to transport activities. This center will also work closely with Yara’s business units, plants and global planning & optimization, and interact directly with customers, suppliers and other business partners.
You will be responsible for:
- The backbone of HR, implementation and delivery of employee services, ensuring that HR processes are implemented and followed (e.g. salary increase processes) and taking part in other processes like recruitment and training.
- Handling employee queries on any HR service related matters (e.g. HR policies, vacation and payroll).
- HR reporting, including ensuring that employee records are up to date and in compliance with legal requirements.
- Being a role model of Yara culture where health, environment, safety and quality are a top priority, including Yara’s Corporate social responsibility and code of conduct.
To be the best match you will need to:
- Have relevant successful HR experience, with considerable understanding of local labor legislation.
- Be highly service minded with excellent communication skills.
- Be result driven and proactive with the ability to balance several activities in a high paced environment.
- Have university degree in HR or equivalent.
- Be fluent in English and Lithuanian.
If this is you, Yara offers a dynamic job where you play an important role for developing your work environment, while having international and business exposure, exciting opportunities and great colleagues. Yara’s business requires cultural awareness and a global mindset. If you would like to work in a professional and international business environment we look forward to receiving your application.
Interested? Apply here: https://www.directch.com/HRSpecialistVilnius
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!