Production Planner Spausdinti
Building the first manufacturing plant in Kaunas, Lithuania has become an important part of the growth strategy in Europe for Manpower Client Continental. With this strategic decision, Continental is continuing to expand the successful electronics production and European presence in order to be able to better satisfy the customers’ growing demand for electronic components. In Continental new plant, products of Continental's Body & Security (Interior division) and Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (Chassis & Safety division) business units are to be manufactured for the OEMs (car manufacturer). As constructions have already started, Manpower Client is looking for enthusiastic and qualified colleagues who are eager to join the company in the ramp up and foster new plant's successful development.
What are your main tasks?
- Performing all tasks directly involved in preparation for production, taking account of the order situation, production capacities, stock levels, production backlogs, delivery backlogs, procurement situations and personnel resources to create the conditions for an optimum production sequence;
- Provision of the necessary production documentation and data for each production order;
- Calling down materials, assistance and operating resources to ensure that the material requirements to begin the order are in place at the optimum time;
- Recording or monitoring completion reports to map the current production status in the system;
- Actively contributing to cooperation with all interface partners (Customer Logistics, Material Planner, Shop Floor Leaders) and forwarding all relevant information;
- Work on coordinating material movements between production units to ensure an optimum production run;
- Support for finished and semi-finished goods and monitoring of KANBAN control cycles.
What makes you a best fit?
- 2 + years of experience on a similar position or in related functional areas;
- Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, Word);
- SAP knowledge;
- Good English spoken and written;
- Quality-oriented with good communication skills.
Company offers you interesting and challenging tasks that combine responsibility, high operational readiness and flexibility in an international environment as well as comprehensive scope for professional development.
We are looking forward to your CV to: https://www.directch.com/ProductionPlannerContinental
Please, follow and click on the active link below.
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!