New Product Launch Manager Spausdinti
Building the first manufacturing plant in Kaunas, Lithuania has become an important part of the growth strategy in Europe for Manpower Client Continental. With this strategic decision, Continental is continuing to expand the successful electronics production and European presence in order to be able to better satisfy the customers’ growing demand for electronic components. In Continental new plant, products of Continental's Body & Security (Interior division) and Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (Chassis & Safety division) business units are to be manufactured for the OEMs (car manufacturer). As constructions have already started, Manpower Client is looking for enthusiastic and qualified colleagues who are eager to join the company in the ramp up and foster new plant's successful development.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading and managing a new development project within the operations to support the project time, budget and functionality along with leading team to achieve goals;
- Developing the Manufacturing Concept based on product architecture and requirements;
- Developing operations based upon product requirement, lean principles, robust processes as well as promoting continuous improvements for products and processes;
- Selecting operations team members in conjunction with the line management;
- Developing and maintaining the Operations Plan in accordance with the valid processes (phases, deliverables, gates, etc.) throughout life of project;
- Controlling and tracking the project progress, defining corrective measures if deviating from the Project Plan;
- Coordinating the development of manufacturing facilities in conjunction with plant wide and central support organizations;
- Supporting APQP activities;
- Representing of operations/ plant in project, customer and supplier meetings.
What makes you the best fit:
- Bachelor’s degree (engineering, sciences or related field);
- At least 2 years’ experience in the automotive or consumer electronics industry (NPL experience would be strong advantage);
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in project management;
- Proficient English language user;
- Knowledge of management tools and techniques as well as Lean Production principles and methods;
- Good communication, problem solving, presentation and negotiation skills;
- Ability to travel.
Company offers you interesting and challenging tasks that combine responsibility, high operational readiness and flexibility in an international environment as well as comprehensive scope for professional development.
We are looking forward to your CV to: https://www.directch.com/NPLManager
Please, follow and click on the active link below.
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!