Web Analyst Spausdinti
Manpower Client – Sunday by Danske Bank - is a start-up spirit company which is transforming the way customers buy homes by delivering new and improved 100% digitalized customer experiences driven by cutting edge technologies, innovative working methods and outstanding individuals. They successfully match people desires and their abilities in buying their dream home. Sunday.dk enables their users by providing them with both a transparent overview of their current and future financial situation, and great customer experience when financing a home. Currently, they are looking for a new team member in Vilnius. Re-think traditional banking!
What will You need to do?
- Collaboratively define business and technical requirements, perform analysis, design, test and implement solutions;
- Creating insights from data, understand objectives and strategies and translate them into technical requirements;
- Agillic implementation;
- Identify opportunities where appropriate to revise business processes to maximize value from technical capabilities.
What do You need to have to fit?
- At least Bachelor’s degree and solid similar work experience;
- Adobe skillset, knowledge of CRM analytics;
- Fluent English language;
- To be collaborative and team-oriented with attention to detail and follow through;
- To be eager to learn and quickly absorb new knowledge.
Reason why You might love it:
- You'll grow and learn a lot;
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference;
- You’ll love your colleagues and teammates. You will work with people who are as energetic, smart, and driven as you are.
Sounds like You? Apply: https://www.directch.com/WebAnalyst
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!