VFS Sales Manager Spausdinti
Manpower Client Volvo Financial Services is part of the Volvo Group providing financial services to customers that buy a Volvo Group product. Company offers tailored services such as financing and insurance in a one-stop shop fashion, directly through dealership and is operating in the truck, construction equipment, bus and marine industry. Working as one team in one direction Volvo Financial Services has earned the name of trustworthy global partner. Currently company looks for passionate and highly motivated person to join growing Lithuanian team to develop strong dealer network.
Main activities and core responsibilities:
- Execute sales & marketing strategies towards the achievement of VFS profitability and sales objectives
- Execute the captive approach and sales & marketing process according to defined standards
- Maximize growth and new business development with a strong focus on interest spread, fee income and profitability while securing the quality of the credit portfolio
- Systematically manage deliveries and penetration to ensure business performance
- Manage local key accounts and foster understanding between dealers and business areas to achieve goals and develop business relationships
- Proactively seek opportunities to enhance service offerings using local knowledge and customer relationships
- Build strong working relationships with the corresponding Volvo Business Area sales team
- Implement the local commercialization of new products and services
- Proactive selling fee income services
- Develop and execute campaigns and generate transactions meeting business plan and supporting Business Area and dealers objectives
- Assist in the development of a quality and balanced credit portfolio
- Provision of assistance regarding debt collection and risk management activity as and when requested
- Review, report and follow up the performance of service performance / contracts providing feedback
- Assist in accurate reporting of performance and forecasting of sales performance
- Support Quarterly Key Dealer review
- Organize and execute BA Sales Trainings
- Coach more junior field sales force in the achievement of sales and yield objectives
Essential education and professional experience:
- University degree or equivalent is required
- Knowledge of Business, Finance or Marketing is needed
- Typically a minimum of 5 years of experience in selling leasing and insurance products
- Knowledge of commercial vehicle and business solution market
- Preferable cross functional experience in sales, credit, operations, etc.
- Preferable previous experience in working in an international environment
In return company offers to join the team which strives to take company’s performance to the next level – in everything they do. Challenging and exciting workplace with interesting career opportunities for employees with the drive to develop will be ensured.
Do you recognize yourself? We are looking forward to your CV in English: https://www.directch.com/SalesManagerVFS
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!