Supply Planner (for Baltics) Spausdinti
Manpower Client – “Lithuanian Snacks” company is a part of PepsiCo Corporation which is well known in the Baltic markets for its leading Salty Snacks brands, such as Lay’s, Lay’s Max, Cheetos, Doritos. Company’s success is based on valuing its Employees, Clients, and Products.
What will You need to do?
- Use data analytics to identify supply chain performance issues and drive actions
- Provide information to Baltics Team regarding supply, goods availability issues etc.
- Organize goods relocation among Baltics
- Coordinate closely with regional product planning teams to ensure supply plans meet sales requirements
- Identify improvement opportunities in the product planning process
- Other ad-hoc duties related to sales team
What do You need to have to fit?
- 2-3 years of similar work experience in supply chain planning/ analytics
- Higher degree in a relevant field
- Proficiency in Excel
- Fluent English language (at least C1 level)
- To be collaborative and team-oriented with attention to detail and follow through
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- To become a part of friendly and carrying team
- Interesting and challenging work tasks
- Professional trainings and worldwide learning opportunities
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally.
Sounds like You? We are looking forward to your CV in English with the note “Supply Planner” to: https://www.directch.com/SupplyPlannerBAL
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!