Operations Manager Spausdinti
Manpower client Yara the world’s leading mineral fertilizer company and a key provider of environmental solutions, is establishing a European Business Center in Vilnius. Yara is part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world’s key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change. The vision for this new center as an integral part of Yara’s supply chain operations in Europe, is to be a valued operational business partner covering end-to-end logistics activities from operational planning, sales order processing, and customer service through to transport activities. This center will also work closely with Yara’s business units, plants and global planning & optimization, and interact directly with customers, suppliers and other business partners.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing a strategy for Customer Service and Transport Management, in collaboration with leadership team and internal commercial stakeholders
- Ensuring organizational development through performance management and operational excellence
- Creating an engaging work environment of curious and committed people, and lead by example
- Driving continuous process and technology improvements
- Emphasizing a culture where health, environment, safety and quality are a top priority, including Yara’s Corporate social responsibility and code of conduct, including implementation of frameworks like ISO certifications
- Full responsibility for unit budget, including project cost.
To be the best match you will need:
- Have operational experience with great business acumen and understanding of business process management
- Possess excellent leadership skills with proven ability to build and grow operational capability, and continue to develop and motivate high performing teams through coaching and mentoring
- University degree/ MSc in Economics or Business Administration with major in supply chain operations. Preferably CPA / CMA / MBA or PhD in supply chain, economics or business administration
- Be result driven and proactive with excellent communication skills
- Experience with transformation programs is an advantage
- Be fluent in English; additional languages are an asset
- Willingness to travel.
The right candidate has excellent leadership skills, a deep understanding of end-to-end processes, business acumen, and a strong drive for continuous improvement in addition to execution power and inspires and enables others to do the same.
If this is you, Yara offers a dynamic job where you play an important role for developing your work environment, while having international and business exposure, exciting opportunities and great colleagues. Yara’s business requires cultural awareness and a global mindset. If you would like to work in a professional and international business environment we look forward to receiving your application.
Would you like to contribute to responsibly feeding the world and protecting the planet? Please apply to: https://directch.com/OperationsManagerYara
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!