Software Engineer (.NET) Spausdinti
Manpower Client MobilePay Lithuania is expanding their team. MobilePay product enables customers to quickly and easily send and receive money (P2P, P2B) via mobile phone and offers convenient mobile payment option for small and medium businesses (in store and online). They have recently reached 3.7 million users in Denmark and Finland and looking for talented and passionate developers to further support their expansion and growth. Currently MobilePay team is searching for an ambitious team member!
Your day will look like:
- Writing high performance C# code for backend services and websites.
- Creating highly available, scalable systems.
- Working in a self-organizing Scrum team and having an agile mind-set.
- Applying leading trends and patterns, such as domain driven design, event sourcing, command-query responsibility segregation and others
- Using and introducing best-of-breed tools, plug-ins and technologies.
- Understanding the value of good documentation and contributing when needed.
To be the best match you need:
- At least 2 years of professional experience in C# development and being passionate about .NET, software development, mobile gadgets and technologies.
- To be communicative team player with ability to take ownership and responsibility for the technical decisions.
- To have general knowledge of relational and document databases, of Rest API, Micro-services.
- Fluent English.
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization.
- A perfect opportunity to grow as a professional in a team of experts.
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to work with newest tools in IT world.
Do you wish to join a team which have incredible attention to detail and very high standarts? Then we are waiting your CV to: https://directch.com/SoftwareEngineerMobilePay
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!