Accounting Specialist Spausdinti
Building the first manufacturing plant in Kaunas, Lithuania has become an important part of the growth strategy in Europe for Manpower Client Continental. With this strategic decision, Continental is continuing to expand the successful electronics production and European presence in order to be able to better satisfy the customers’ growing demand for electronic components. In Continental new plant, products of Continental's Body & Security (Interior division) and Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (Chassis & Safety division) business units are to be manufactured for the OEMs (car manufacturer). As constructions have already started, Manpower Client is looking for enthusiastic and qualified colleagues who are eager to join the company in the ramp up and foster new plant's successful development.
What are your main tasks?
- Provide tax authorities with financial performance reports in accounting.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure proper & timely end-of-month closing.
- Verify performance of property, liabilities and business transactions in bookkeeping.
- Check monthly tax reporting using SAP along with submission of tax declarations.
- Journal posting of AP/AR/GL entries using SAP.
- Learn and implement new accounting tools and programs.
What makes you a best fit?
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in accounting, ideally in the manufacturing sector.
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
- Good knowledge of fiscal legislation, IFRS as well as financial tools for official reporting & declarations.
- Experience with SAP accounting software.
- Independent, meticulous, proactive and attentive to detail.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Willing to learn and adapt to new situations and challenges.
- Good command of Microsoft Office tools and strong MS Excel knowledge (pivot, vlookup).
Company offers you interesting and challenging tasks that combine responsibility, high operational readiness and flexibility in an international environment as well as comprehensive scope for professional development.
We are looking forward to your CV to: https://www.directch.com/AccountingSpecialistKaunas
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!