Junior Analyst Spausdinti
Manpower Client – “Lithuanian Snacks” company is a part of PepsiCo Corporation which is well known in the Baltic markets for its leading Salty Snacks brands, such as Lay’s, Lay’s Max, Cheetos and Doritos. Company’s success is based on valuing its Employees, Clients, and Products. Currently Manpower client is looking for an attentive and regardful Junior Analyst who will join Baltic’s team.
What will You do?
- Collaborate with sales team within Baltic countries to gather and compile data;
- Prepare sales and marketing reports as well as develop and support reporting processes;
- Provide performance metrics, forecasting and trend analysis;
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualizations;
- Assist with ad hoc reporting and general upkeep of data related to sales reporting process;
- Support colleagues by consulting and providing information on reports.
What do You need to have to fit?
- Education in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or any related field;
- Very good working skills of Excel;
- Good English language skills (at least B2 level);
- Similar work experience would be considerable as a strong advantage.
- Highly responsible tasks with significant results;
- Working with colleagues sharing positivity and enthusiasm all day long;
- Professional trainings and worldwide learning opportunities;
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally.
Sounds like You? Send your CV to: https://www.directch.com/JuniorAnalystPepsiCo
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!