Payroll Specialist Spausdinti
Manpower Client Danske Bank Lithuania is part of Danske Bank Group that serves corporate and private banking customers. In addition to its activities, Danske Bank also operates one of the largest and rapidly growing IT and global services organizations in Lithuania. At the moment, Danske Bank Lithuania is home to a variety of professionals working in global units and have developed into a set of competence centers with end-to-end process ownership, business mandate and direct impact on customer experience. Currently, we are looking for new team member in Vilnius to work as a Payroll Specialist in the Finance unit team.
As a Payroll Specialist you will be responsible for:
• Working time and payroll accounting of internal employees;
• Providing consultations to employees regarding payroll procedures;
• Preparing working time and payroll accounting based reports to internal and external users;
• Reviewing and preparing methodical material of existing payroll procedures;
• Making suggestions for further improvement practices.
To be a perfect match we expect:
• Knowledge of working time recording and Payroll standards;
• Experience in payroll area as well as time schedule administration;
• Proficiency in using Excel;
• Knowledge of programs such as Alga HR, Profit-Web as well as Lithuanian Labour law would be considered as a strong advantage;
• Good English language skills both spoken and written;
• Analytical mindset along with ability to work in team;
• Benevolence and willingness to share your expertise and knowledge with colleagues.
Company offers work in one of the leading Global Service Centre in Lithuania along with an excellent place to grow your career and competences by facing interesting and challenging tasks and inspiring team leaders.
Sounds like You? We are looking forward to your CV in English.
Please, follow and click on the active link below.
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!