Procurement Data Analyst Spausdinti
Manpower Client – Danske Bank Global Services Centre (GSL) was established in 2012 in Vilnius and became the key strategic center for a vast portfolio of banking operations, professional services, business support functions, and front-end product development. Within a few years the center has become home to a variety of professionals, working in global units and have developed into a set of competence centers with end-to-end process ownership, business mandate and direct impact on customer experience. Currently, we are looking for a new team member to work in a Group Procurement team.
As a Procurement Data Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Support procurement activities for spend areas in achieving the goal of significant cost reductions by conducting analyses on spend data and researching trends in relevant supply markets;
- Develop Dashboards and reports in Tableau;
- Maintain Data Warehouse, cleaning and mining data using ETL/SSIS, building high – performance data integration solutions;
- Carry out investigation on your own, using SQL, Excel, Dynamics;
- Utilize new data sources and create value by suggesting reports as well as do predictive analysis;
- Review and take action on incoming requests;
- Support colleagues in their day-to-day work by generating insights, doing ad-hoc reports,etc.
To be a perfect match you will need:
- At least 2-3 years’ experience with data engineering, analysis and reporting;
- Ability to synthesize information from diverse sources and present findings clearly and concisely;
- Deep knowledge of Tableau, SQL, ETL and maintenance of Data Warehouse;
- University degree in Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Mathematics or related field;
- Analytical mindset along with exercised accuracy to details and problem solving skills;
- Quality driven attitude and willingness to act as a team player;
- Experience in predictive analytics knowledge of InfoPath and SharePoint would be considered as strong advantage.
Company offers work in one of the leading Global Service Centre in Lithuania along with an excellent place to grow your career and competences by facing interesting and challenging tasks and inspiring team leaders.
Sounds like You? We are looking forward to your CV in English to:
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!