Junior System Engineer Spausdinti
Manpower Client Atos is a global leader in digital transformation, Data Center Outsourcing and Hybrid Infrastructure Managed Services, having 200+ professionals in the Baltic countries. The company is expanding the team in Lithuania and is looking for a new team member - enthusiastic, eager to learn, grow and develop his/her career in the international corporation.
You will be responsible for:
• Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems at customers’ sites;
• Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure;
• Performing configurations, updates and local technical support for existing scope of customers.
Manpower Client hopes that you are diligent, persistent and smart enough to learn all of the following:
• OS - Windows, Linux, AIX, Oracle;
• Virtualization – VMWare and Hyper-V;
• Enterprise backup solutions, e.g. Commvault;
• Server’s hw (IBM, HP, Fujitsu, Bull) x86 and Power;
• Storages (EMC, HP, NEC, Quantum) and tape libraries;
• SAN networks (Brocade);
• LAN and WLAN networks (Cisco, Juniper, linksys, extreme);
• Monitoring (Zabbix, cacti, PRTG);
Still there are some mandatory requirements:
• At least Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or similar;
• At least two years of working experience with IT infrastructure solutions.
• Fluent Lithuanian and English spoken and written;
• Driving license.
We are looking forward to your CV to: https://www.directch.com/JuniorSystemEngineerAtos
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!