Talent Acquisition Specialist Spausdinti
Manpower client Yara the world’s leading mineral fertilizer company and a key provider of environmental solutions, is establishing a European Business Center in Vilnius. Yara is part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world’s key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change. The vision for this new center as an integral part of Yara’s supply chain operations in Europe, is to be a valued operational business partner covering end-to-end logistics activities from operational planning, sales order processing, and customer service through to transport activities. This center will also work closely with Yara’s business units, plants and global planning & optimization, and interact directly with customers, suppliers and other business partners.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing recruiting plans.
- Developing candidates pipelines network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees.
- Developing and tracking measurable facets of the recruiting and hiring process so that the processes are transparent and measurable. Setting continuous improvement goals.
- Handling the entire recruitment process including administrative duties and recordkeeping.
- Advising managers on the need definition and appropriate sourcing channels.
- Conducting active search and interviews.
To be the best match you will need to:
- Have relevant higher education.
- Have minimum 3 years of work experience in recruitment.
- Have proven track record from an international environment.
- Be results-driven, agile and customer-oriented.
- Be able to work in fast paced environment while maintaining a structured overview.
- Speak fluently in English; additional languages would be an advantage.
- Have working knowledge of Lithuanian labor laws and agreement.
If this is you, Yara offers a dynamic job where you play an important role for developing your work environment, while having international and business exposure, exciting opportunities and great colleagues. Yara’s business requires cultural awareness and a global mindset. If you would like to work in a professional and international business environment we look forward to receiving your application.
Interested? Apply here: https://www.directch.com/RecruiterYara
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!