ASSISTANT TO ADMINISTRATION UNIT (SECRETARIAT) Spausdinti
Have you always dreamed of cooperating with an EU Agency? Manpower will provide you with just this kind of opportunity by working there as our staffing associate! You will be able to increase both experience and knowledge of EU procedures. It is your chance to become a part of Manpower team!
- Filling (paper and electronic) of documents files within Operation unit;
- Preparation of missions for staff members;
- Assistance with organising internal and external meetings, welcoming visitors, taking notes;
- Sending/receiving correspondence/ Par Valise;
- Preparing of routing slips for payments, commitments and other transactions;
- Managing mailbox, distribution of emails, handling requests;
- Assistance to Head of Operations.
- Experience in administrative matters;
- Strong organisational and communication skills;
- Honest with self and other, good time planning skills;
- Excellent spoken and written English skills;
- Abilities to learn how to use various internal IT system;
- Eager to work in the multicultural environment.
Will be considered as advantages:
- University degree;
We are looking forward to your CV in English in Europass form to
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!