Continuous Improvement Manager Spausdinti
Manpower client Yara the world’s leading mineral fertilizer company and a key provider of environmental solutions, is establishing a European Business Center in Vilnius. Yara is part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world’s key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change. The vision for this new center as an integral part of Yara’s supply chain operations in Europe, is to be a valued operational business partner covering end-to-end logistics activities from operational planning, sales order processing, and customer service through to transport activities. This center will also work closely with Yara’s business units, plants and global planning & optimization, and interact directly with customers, suppliers and other business partners.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing long term Continuous Improvement capability in the organization by being actively involved in each department's improvement initiatives;
- Aligning feasibility of improvement proposals with relevant Business Process Managers (BPM's) in global process optimization;
- Driving and managing improvement activities to improve Operational Excellence;
- Delivering agreed improvements and best practice implementation;
- Monitoring, evaluating and reporting on maturity and initiatives;
- Supporting and coaching management team and leaders at all levels.
To be the best match you will need to:
- Have more than 5 years of relevant experience;
- Know Lean and other optimizing methodologies (certifications in Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen etc. is a must);
- Team player with excellent networking skills and stakeholder management experience;
- Skilled in process improvement with good knowledge of digital tools, ie. RPA (Robotics Process Automation) is an advantage;
- Be fluent in English; additional languages are an asset;
- Some travelling could be expected.
If this is you, Yara offers a dynamic job where you play an important role for developing your work environment, while having international and business exposure, exciting opportunities and great colleagues. Yara’s business requires cultural awareness and a global mindset. If you would like to work in a professional and international business environment we look forward to receiving your application.
Interested? Apply here: https://www.directch.com/CIM
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!