HESQ Manager Spausdinti
Manpower client Yara the world’s leading mineral fertilizer company and a key provider of environmental solutions, is establishing a European Business Center in Vilnius. Yara is part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world’s key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change. The vision for this new center as an integral part of Yara’s supply chain operations in Europe, is to be a valued operational business partner covering end-to-end logistics activities from operational planning, sales order processing, and customer service through to transport activities. This center will also work closely with Yara’s business units, plants and global planning & optimization, and interact directly with customers, suppliers and other business partners.
You will be responsible for:
- Implementing Yara Safety culture in Vilnius and the Operations of Yara EBS;
- Implementing, maintaining and if needed developing HESQ policies, standards and procedures in compliance with Lithuanian regulations and Yara standards;
- Driving continuous improvement in HESQ performance ensuring all services meet quality standards and regulatory requirements i.e. ISO;
- Ensuring compliance with Occupational Health standards in collaboration with other functions;
- Training, managing and supervising employees in HESQ related matters;
- Monitoring activities and proactively resolving issues before they materialize, and oversee that corrective actions are implemented as needed.
To be the best match you will need to:
- Have bachelor’s or master’s in Technical, Logistics, Management fields or equivalent;
- Have more than 3 years of HESQ experience in similar environments or Management experience with Quality / Safety / Security/ Environment / Health business processes in commercial organizations;
- Know latest environmental and safety laws and regulations;
- Be fluent in English; additional languages are an asset;
- Be able to travel occasionally.
If this is you, Yara offers a dynamic job where you play an important role for developing your work environment, while having international and business exposure, exciting opportunities and great colleagues. Yara’s business requires cultural awareness and a global mindset. If you would like to work in a professional and international business environment we look forward to receiving your application.
Interested? Apply here: https://www.directch.com/HESQ
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!