Packaging Design Engineer Spausdinti
Building the first manufacturing plant in Kaunas, Lithuania has become an important part of the growth strategy in Europe for Manpower Client Continental. With this strategic decision, Continental is continuing to expand the successful electronics production and European presence in order to be able to better satisfy the customers’ growing demand for electronic components. In Continental new plant, products of Continental's Body & Security (Interior division) and Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (Chassis & Safety division) business units are to be manufactured for the OEMs (car manufacturer). As constructions have already started, Manpower Client is looking for enthusiastic and qualified colleagues who are eager to join the company in the ramp up and foster new plant's successful development.
What are your main tasks?
- Develop packaging concept for new raw materials and finished products;
- Develop concept and system for handling supplier/customer empty returnable packaging;
- Develop and improve packaging business process;
- Fill in customer packaging portals;
- Use internal guidelines and/or customer portals in developing packaging concepts for products and raw materials which support quality requirements and optimum costs;
- Support budget planning;
- Define packaging concepts for prototype / pre-series (during development phase);
- Define series packaging (raw material and FG), internal packaging, ICO packaging;
- Introduction of packaging BOM (component ID into SAP system);
- Calculation and definition of packaging loop / logistic concept;
- Support RFQ of sourcing process for expandable/returnable packaging.
What makes you a best fit?
- Degree in Engineering;
- At least 3 years of relevant package or manufacturing experience;
- Skilled in AutoCAD / Pro-E / CATIA, etc.;
- Proficient English skills written and spoken;
- Good communication & negotiation skills;
- SAP basic skills;
- A possibility to go for trainings abroad.
Company offers you interesting and challenging tasks that combine responsibility, high operational readiness and flexibility in an international environment as well as comprehensive scope for professional development.
We are looking forward to your CV to: https://www.directch.com/PackagingEngineerContinental
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!