UMA Workspace is Technopolis’ network of coworking spaces. UMA offers shared workspace and service solutions for small and large companies in central locations in the Nordic and Baltic Sea region. In our workspaces customers can work efficiently and flexibly, either in the privacy of their own serviced offices or as part of our open working community. You can read more about UMA here: https://umaworkspace.com/
What will you need to do?
As a Host you will be the heart of UMA GO9 and the primary contact person for the local UMA members and other customers. Your primary responsibility will be together with Community Manager to take care of the day-to-day business in the dedicated UMA location, ensuring excellent service quality and making customers feel pampered and welcome. Your tasks will include:
- Hands-on service delivery and troubleshooting;
- Being responsible for member onboarding process;
- Selling UMA services and memberships to current and potential customers;
- Arranging local community events and marketing activities;
- Partners’ service quality control and relationships management including catering and maintenance.
Ideally you have:
- At least 1 year of work experience in coordinator or assistant role from service business;
- Customer-focused attitude, excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in hands-on customer service and sales;
- A degree in business or similar;
- Excellent English language skills in both writing and speech;
- Excellent ICT skills and ability to quickly adapt to new technologies.
- Opportunity to become a part of friendly Nordic company culture;
- A modern workplace in the heart of Vilnius;
- Exciting position in an international innovation-driven company.
Build your career with UMA Workspace! Become our Host in UMA Workspace, Vilnius. Please apply by sending your CV and application letter in English here: https://www.directch.com/HostUMA or click on the active link below.
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!