Web Publisher (work in Poland) Spausdinti
Manpower’s client Cheil Worldwide Inc. is one of the world’s leading marketing solutions companies. Established in 1973 with headquarters in Seoul, South Korea, Cheil's thousands of global employees create ideas that move brands, products and people. Cheil delivers innovative communications strategies that drive business results through full-service advertising capabilities and beyond. Ideas are the tools which Cheil uses to shape this world into a better place to live.
This is your chance to experience something different and make a change in your life and career by moving to Warsaw, joining Cheil Poland and becoming a web publisher.
Your job tasks:
- Managing web content (including product and campaign pages);
- Publishing content on web pages (product registration and site updates);
- Performing tasks in the content area of the site – checking the content, its functionality and layouts;
- Assisting in the delivery of weekly/monthly publishing reports.
A suitable candidate has:
- At least basic knowledge of HTML, CSS;
- Perfect Lithuanian knowledge and very good English communication skills;
- Open-minded attitude and a desire to develop in the digital world;
- Digital publishing, Photoshop skills and knowledge of CMS is not essential but is a plus.
- Possibility to gain experience and develop new skills;
- International working environment with a space for rest and free-time activities;
- Package of social benefits (private medical care, dental care, lunch card, sport card, life insurance).
Job location: Poland, Warsaw
If you feel that this is the chance you have been looking for, apply here: https://www.directch.com/WebPublisherCHEIL or click on the active link below.
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!