Business Process Specialist Spausdinti
Manpower client Intrum is a leading Credit Management Services group with a presence in 24 markets in Europe. It offers services designed to measurably improve clients’ cash flow and long-term profitability including purchase of receivables. Intrum has more than 8,000 dedicated professionals who serve more than 100,000 companies across Europe.
Currently Intrum Global Business Services (IGBS) is looking for a Business Process Specialist.
What will you need to do?
- Work closely with clients and the business to identify and analyse core business processes and workflows;
- Facilitate workshops with SMEs;
- Deal with documentation of process and work flows;
- Develop clear and detailed process maps and business requirements;
- Identify issues and risks.
Ideally you have:
- Work experience as a Business Analyst or Business Process Specialist;
- Hands on experience with Process Mapping and Business Process Reengineering;
- Knowledge of business process modelling notations, particularly BPMN;
- Analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyse business processes and workflows;
- Experience in developing business requirements and facilitating workshops and focus groups;
- Experience in developing instructional and procedural documentation and presentations;
- Competence with MS Office and process modelling tools such as MS Visio, ARIS, Blueworks or equivalent;
- Willingness to travel.
- Employment at a market-leading company with a long history in financial sector;
- Opportunity to become a part of Nordic company culture;
- Collaboration with experienced experts in an international environment;
- Private medical care and personal accident insurance;
- Attractive reward package based on your experience and skills.
Working at Intrum means working in a company committed to helping people. Seize this exciting opportunity to develop your potential and make a difference every day!
Send your CV and application letter in English by using the active link/button. In case any additional questions arise, kindly call us at: +370 697 421 77.
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!