Test Lead Spausdinti
Manpower client Intrum is a leading Credit Management Services group with a presence in 24 markets in Europe and offers services designed to measurably improve clients’ cash flow and long-term profitability including purchase of receivables. Intrum has more than 8,000 dedicated professionals who serve more than 100,000 companies across Europe.
Currently Intrum Global Business Services (IGBS) is looking for a Senior Testing Specialist
What will you need to do?
- Define, coordinate and plan scope of end to end UAT and required timelines.
- Manage project resources throughout the project life cycle to meet UAT milestones.
- Review UAT cases and other testing artifacts.
- Ensure UAT cycle artifacts are organized and test cases are in appropriate format.
- Deliver UAT status reports.
- Ensure appropriate UAT coverage through traceability matrix.
- Coach UAT team.
Ideally you have:
- 5+ years of experience on software testing and QA.
- Strong English language skills, both verbal and written.
- Outstanding attention to details.
- Agile mind set, ability to adapt fast to changes and feel comfortable with changes.
- Ability to plan and prioritize.
- Ability to work under limited supervision.
- Integrity and ability to work in a team, cooperate with others.
- Employment at a market-leading company with a long history in financial sector.
- Opportunity to become a part of Nordic company culture.
- Collaboration with experienced experts in an international environment.
- Private medical care and personal accident Insurance.
- Attractive reward package based on your experience and skills.
Working at Intrum means working in a company committed to helping people. Seize this exciting opportunity to develop your potential and make a difference every day!
Send your CV in English by using the active link/button. In case any additional questions arise, kindly call usat: +370 630 05 577.
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!