Technical Service Manager Spausdinti
Manpower Client AGA is a part of The Linde Group, a world-leading gases and engineering company with around 80,000 employees working in more than 100 countries worldwide. AGA is a leading company in Nordic and Baltic countries. AGA manufactures and markets industrial gases, specialty gases and medical gases for all applications. Visit www.aga.lt for further information.
Manpower Client currently is looking for a new team member who will be responsible for the quality of AGA technical service in Lithuania.
You will be responsible for organizing and ensuring safe and efficient delivery of technical services for company customers according to existing agreements, policies and legislations.
Other related tasks:
• Coordinate work of the Service Technicians’ team;
• Visit customers on a regular basis to ensure long-term cooperation, timely respond to customer needs and suggest optimal gas supply solutions or improvements;
• Collaborate with colleagues locally to ensure technical support and expertise;
• Communicate with colleagues from regional Customer Engineering Services (e.g. database of tanks available);
• Work with necessary documentation preparing offers, quotations for fittings or maintenance;
• Perform equipment ordering tasks;
• Maintain database of technical issues/methodical handbook (routines, procedures, safety);
• Communicate with respective authorities.
• Practical experience within construction field (civil engineering/HVAC), industrial production, technical service;
• Technical competence within at least 1 of the following fields: civil engineering (piping), HVAC, natural gas systems, pressure equipment);
• Experience on a Senior /Lead/Foreman position;
• University Degree in field (HVAC, refrigeration, civil engineering, etc.);
• Fluent Lithuanian and English, Russian language knowledge would be an advantage;
• Good computer knowledge and skills;
• Valid driving license.
It is a position for a leader with a drive and excellent entrepreneurial spirit. AGA provides you a perfect opportunity to implement your ambitions confiding in a long and innovative company history.
Please apply using the active link/button https://www.directch.com/RomaFrontEnd?id=2e0aad5e-a083-4805-9dbf-8e00b48b5a58&source=Manpower.lt
Provided additional questions arise, kindly call us at: +370 5 211 32 70
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!