HR Assistant/Receptionist Spausdinti
Manpower is a part of ManpowerGroup family of companies creating and delivering innovative HR and workforce solutions that enable the companies across the globe to win in the changing world of work for almost 80 years.
What are your main tasks?
- Ensuring support to recruitment team by placing job ads and administrating them, screening CVs, checking references, tagging candidates in applicant tracking system;
- Greeting office visitors, managing phone calls, correspondence and sorting of general email;
- Managing office facilities and services such as office supplies and cleaning services;
- Collaborating with universities, career centers and other institutions.
What makes you the best fit?
- Excellent knowledge of English and Lithuanian;
- Organizational and time-management skills;
- Sense of responsibility and attention to detail;
- Ability to build cooperative relationships;
- Willingness to improve.
- Work in value-driven international company;
- Opportunities to develop professionally and personally;
- Friendly and supportive team.
Please apply using the active link/button.
Provided additional questions arise, kindly call us at: +370 5 211 3270
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!