Purchasing Specialist Spausdinti
Manpower Client – Jungent is a 28 years old Sales & Distribution group operating in Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia. The company has created a strong family of brands for the consumers with more than 40 outstanding international and national suppliers. Their product portfolio therefore consists of leading brands in the category that have the highest awareness and consumption in the FMCG and lubricants product category. Jungent is sales and market leader that works as a sole distributor of original brands throughout the Baltic's region. Currently Manpower client is looking for the Purchasing Specialist to join Supply Chain team at Jungent.
What will You need to do?
- Forecast the demand based on statistical data, sales trends and demand drivers;
- Place orders upon agreed purchasing process and conditions to maintain optimal stock levels as well as organize transportation activities;
- Keep strong working relationships and communications with colleagues, vendors and customers to confirm shipping schedules, gather information, manage deliveries and etc.;
- Address demand-related issues, complaints or incidents in a timely and effective manner.
What do You need to be a match?
- Similar work experience in supply chain planning/purchasing;
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to act independently and evaluate people, processes and performance management objectively and continuously;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily tasks;
- Good knowledge of using Excel;
- Very good English language skills (at least B2 level);
- Good Russian language skills and knowledge of Axapta will be considered as a plus.
By joining Jungent you will become a part of a friendly and supportive team which knows how to work and how to celebrate wins. Besides that, the company ensures you will have a plenty of opportunities to grow both, professionally and personally.
Sounds like a challenge you are looking for? Please send your CV. In case any additional questions arise, kindly call us at: +3706 306 9815.
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!