Finance / Investment Manager Spausdinti
Manpower Client HILL Group is a part of HILL Corporation, modern producer of world-class industrial lubricants & liquids established in Kazakhstan in 2010. The plant is an ideal combination of cutting-edge technologies and innovative developments standing among top modern plants worldwide. Developing an environmentally friendly, 100% waste-free closed-loop production, HILL Corporation has chosen Lithuania as the best location for growth and application of modern technologies. It is a perfect opportunity for a charismatic, thoughtful professional with entrepreneurial spirit to join international team and initiate great business establishment.
We are looking for a candidate who has successful experience in initiating communication and dealing with banks and investment funds to attract investments and implement business opportunities.
Other key responsibilities:
• Analyzing financial figures, relevant legal requirements and regulations, evaluating business risks and opportunities;
• Performing company’s financial governance;
• Managing reporting related to P&L, B/S and Cash Flow statements, reporting in line with the local accounting laws as well as in line with IFRS;
• Collaborating with colleagues from HILL Corporation performing consolidated reporting.
You are competent in:
• Working with /for commercial banks (financial institutions) in the field of lending and investing in production projects, credit risk underwriting;
• Finance Management with clear demonstration of people leadership and business partnership capabilities;
• International financial reporting standards (IFRS), Lithuanian & EU taxation, securities market;
• Performing and analyzing financial (accounting) statements, financial documents, etc.
Essential for excellent fit:
• Perfect communication presentation and negotiation skills;
• Entrepreneurial mindset and drive;
• Fluent in Lithuanian, English and Russian;
• Ready for business trips.
It is a position for a leader with a drive and excellent entrepreneurial spirit. Manpower Client provides you a perfect opportunity to implement your ambitions confiding in a successful and innovative company history.
Please apply using the active link/button.
Provided additional questions arise, kindly call us at: +370 5 211 32 70
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!