System Engineer Spausdinti
Manpower Client Atos is a global leader in digital transformation, Data Center Outsourcing and Hybrid Infrastructure Managed Services, having 200+ professionals in the Baltic countries. The company is expanding the team in Lithuania and is looking for a new team member –enthusiastic, eager to learn, grow and develop his/her career in the international corporation.
You will be responsible for:
- Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems at customers’ sites;
- Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure;
- Performing configurations, updates and local technical support for existing scope of customers.
Powering two and good understanding of some other mentioned tools/skills will make you a perfect match:
- OS - Windows, Linux, AIX, Oracle;
- Virtualization – VMWare and Hyper-V;
- Enterprise backup solutions, e.g. Commvault;
- Server’s hw (IBM, HP, Fujitsu, Bull) x86 and Power;
- Storages (EMC, HP, NEC, Quantum) and tape libraries;
- SAN networks (Brocade);
- LAN and WLAN networks (Cisco, Juniper, linksys, extreme);
- Monitoring (Zabbix, cacti, PRTG);
- Knowledge of ITIL.
Other essential requirements:
- University Degree in Information Technology or similar;
- Certification with relevant technologies and vendors;
- Fluent Lithuanian and English;
- Driving license.
Please apply using the active link/button.
Provided additional questions arise, kindly call us at: +370 5 211 32 70
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!