The Oracle Cloud offers a complete suite of integrated applications for Sales, Service, Marketing, Human Resources, Finance, Supply Chain and Manufacturing, plus Highly Automated and Secure Generation 2 Infrastructure featuring the Oracle Autonomous Database. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), please visit us at oracle.com.
Manpower’s client Oracle is looking for a team member to their cosy Vilnius office.
You will be responsible for:
- Provision of general reception and switchboard services: managing telephone calls and generic email, mailroom service, greeting of visitors etc.;
- Liaison with suppliers, processing of invoices, tracking payments;
- Provision of breakroom service - coffee/tea, water, snacks;
- Other general administrative tasks.
We hope that you have:
- Previous work experience in an administrative position, preferably in an international company;
- Fluent English;
- Good command of Microsoft Office package;
- Ability to multitask and keep focus;
- Attention to details, decision-making and organizational skills.
- An opportunity to work for one of the largest IT companies in the world; international work experience;
- A modern and recently refurbished office in the heart of Vilnius business district;
- Welcoming and supportive colleagues;
- Free coffee, tea, fruit and snacks;
- Competitive salary.
Please apply using the active link/button.
Provided additional questions arise, kindly call us at: +370 5 211 3270
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!