Customer Service Coordinator Spausdinti
Algol Chemicals is the chemicals trade expert of the multi-branch Algol Group, a Finnish family enterprise founded in 1894. Algol Chemicals connects manufacturers of industrial raw materials to industrial customers by offering value-added services, tailored deliveries and expert product knowhow. Thousands of globally sourced, REACH compliant products are delivered to our customers directly from local warehouses. Our warehousing and transportation operations focus on the highest levels of safety and regulatory compliance. The added value we supply is based on over a century of experience, a comprehensive network of partners, a constantly expanding range of services, and the leading expertise of our personnel. Our mission is to enhance the competitiveness of our customers within their chosen fields of business by improving the productivity, quality and reliability of their operations through responsible means. Algol Chemicals provides its services to over 3000 industrial companies throughout the Nordic and Baltic regions, Belarus, Ukraine and India. ”The ingredients for success” – www.algolchemicals.com. Algol Chemicals is currently looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to join their team in Kaunas.
You will be responsible for:
- Contacting customers and ensuring that orders are handled in a timely manner;
- Ordering and confirming sales and purchases as well as managing related documentation;
- Handling claims and invoice deviations according to the quality policy;
- Communicating with sister companies and warehouses;
- Arranging transports and deliveries when needed.
To be a perfect match You should meet these requirements:
- Higher education;
- Experience in customer service;
- Fluency in English language (written and oral), other languages are an advantage;
- Good organization skills, sense of responsibility as well as proactiveness;
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM system would be a plus.
- An opportunity to join an international company – a major player in the market;
- Bonus program;
- Health insurance;
- Paid sports activities;
- IT tools providing possibility to work remotely if necessary;
- Great opportunity for professional and personal development;
- Dynamic work environment.
Please apply using the active link/button.
Provided additional questions arise, kindly call us at: +370 656 76 177
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!