Financial Project Controller Spausdinti
Manpower Client Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connects people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
What will you need to do?
- Analyze and plan the project related financials;
- Proactively monitor and control the financial and operational performance of the project against the plan;
- Ensure order, invoice and inventory data correctness by aligning with stakeholders;
- Ensure compliance with financial policies and procedures;
- Identify risks and actively contribute to mitigation, proposing corrective financial actions;
- Perform monthly transactions according to the requirements.
You are the excellent fit if you meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics or related field;
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in similar position;
- Excellent written and spoken English skills;
- Good knowledge in Financial Accounting, Planning, Reporting & Analysis, Controlling;
- Excellent communication skills, good problem solving and analytical skills;
- Outstanding team player able to work in virtual/cross-functional teams & able to provide high quality service to financial service recipients.
- Engaging work tasks within the successful and dynamic company;
- International job environment and cross-border cooperation;
Professional and personal development opportunities across the world.
If you believe you have the skills and experience required to succeed within this exciting role in a well-known organization, please apply using the active link/button.
If any questions arise, call us on: +370 697 421 77.
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!