Key Account Manager Spausdinti
Manpower client ROSHEN Confectionery Corporation, with its head office in Kyiv, Ukraine, is one of the largest confectionery manufacturers in the world. According to the Candy Industry Top 100 world rating, ROSHEN is among the top 20 producers. The ROSHEN product range consists of more than 320 different kinds of confectionery, which are produced in 7 factories in 3 countries: Ukraine, Lithuania and Hungary. Currently, the Lithuanian branch is looking for a Key Account Manager.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Developing the relationship with key customers, acquiring a thorough understanding of their needs and requirements as well as continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives;
- Playing an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships;
- Resolving any issues and problems faced by customers and dealing with complaints to maintain trust;
- Negotiating contracts, commercial conditions, ranges, promos, etc.;
- Preparing regular progress reports and forecasts for internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics;
- Working on marketing activity planning (budgeting, discussing retail and wholesale promos, discussing promo results).
Your successful career will require:
- 2-5 years of professional experience in account management or sales;
- Focus and dedication to reach goals in a fast-paced and challenging environment;
- Good English language skills;
- Russian language skills would be an advantage.
The company offers competitive compensation from 2475 to 4130 eur gross, as well as the possibility to grow professionally and the opportunity to join an international leader in confectionery manufacturing. Sound interesting? We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any questions, call us on: (85) 211 3270.
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!