Sales Representative Baltics Spausdinti
Manpower Client is a well-known international manufacturing company represented in FMCG (food) sector. Currently the company is looking for an open-minded and enthusiastic colleague who will collaborate with the international team initiating and implementing new sales opportunities and marketing solutions. Position is based in Vilnius and requires often business trips as all three Baltic countries are under responsibility.
- Insuring constant market share growth by looking for new sales opportunities as well as maintaining long-term successful cooperation with company partners;
- Preparing and implementing sales plans to reach all settled KPIs;
- Managing distributors;
- Controlling logistics operations;
- Developing marketing campaigns as well as implementing activities;
- Analyzing figures in order to improve sales and find best solutions;
- Cooperating with colleagues from other departments based in other countries;
- Reporting of the results and operations according to the corporate standard;
- Building of positive and professional image of the company.
- University Degree with a successful KAM and distributer management experience preferably in FMCG sector;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to build long-lasting trustworthy relationship with customers;
- Analytical skills with a vision to drive accurate business and sales with determination and make pertinent result analysis;
- Self-motivated, well-organized;
- Fluent in Lithuanian, English (Russian would be an advantage).
Company offers competitive compensation package (salary range is 2500 - 3365 Eur gross) along with attractive bonus system as well as possibility to grow professionally and be a part of international organization. It is a position for a strong individual performer with perfect communication skills.
Please apply using the active link/button.
If you have any questions, call us on: +370 5 211 32 70
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!