Project Coordinator Spausdinti
Manpower Client is a fast-growing company which operates in subcontracting Business. They specialize in providing services to different construction, repair, maintenance and manufacturing process service long or short-term projects. The company pays a lot of attention to employees` expertise in order to achieve the best results working on project-based groups. Currently, the company is expanding their business and looking for ambitious Project Coordinators.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Planning and coordinating the projects;
- Recruiting and arranging the team for the projects, checking all required documents;
- Ordering flights for employees, looking after if all housing solutions are set;
- Supervising, coaching and motivating the assigned employees of the project;
- Making sure that Health and Safety requirements are met, instructing the employees;
- Other tasks related with documentation.
Your successful career will require:
- A bachelor degree;
- 2 years relevant work experience in a similar function is preferred (some consultancy or back office position could also be considered);
- Personal traits: leadership, orientation to result, flexibility;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Knowledge of Russian language is a plus.
This company is offering you the salary starting from 1250 Eur gross and the chance to join and gain experience in an international, challenging, interesting, and dynamic working environment. If this is something you would like to do to build your career path, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply using the active link/button. If you have any questions, call us on: +370 630 05 577.
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!