Key Account Manager Spausdinti
Manpower client Salda produces a wide range of air handling units starting with duct fans, residential air handling units and ending with complex modular units for exposition centres of an ultra-modern design or industrial companies. Based in Siauliai production, storage, and office premises cover a 40.000 m2 area with over 400 employees. The products are exported to more than 30 countries worldwide. Salda has been in business since 1990 and remains flexible and reliable partner for its customers. Find out more at www.salda.lt
To manage relationships with existing and new distribution partners from Lithuanian and Europe, Salda is looking for an experienced and thoughtful Key Account Manager, able to act in a critical situation, persistent and sales-oriented.
- In case of new customers, a Key Account Manager coordinates contract signing activities by deepening into mutual contractual obligations and nuances;
- After contact is signed, he/she monitors cooperation development by settling communication procedures and constant feedback and information exchange;
- During all cooperation period, Key Account Manager takes care of and initiates distributors’ activities in marketing, sales, pre- and aftersales by keeping constant relationship and organizing necessary events (e.g. trainings, visits to production site);
- Performs preventively in order to foresee possible obstacles and/or takes up responsibility to remove them;
- Analyzes sales data to understand the reasons of ups and downs and take necessary actions;
- Secures strong commitment to mutual obligations from Salda and its distribution partners confirming long-lasting successful cooperation.
- Our client Salda is looking for a team member with an ability to build long-term relationships, demanding and persistent in reaching his/her goals. Critical thinking, analytical mind, problem-solving are other key skills to succeed in this position.
Technical requirements: Lithuanian and English, Microsoft Office (especially Excel), technical background and successful experience in sales (pre-, after-), customer service and/or Key Account management with HVAC products, building materials or production is strongly preferable.
Salda is ready to create a perfect working environment for suitable candidates by establishing an office in Vilnius. Still position requires quite a lot of business trips visiting partners in Lithuania and Europe.
Please apply using the active link/button.
If you have any questions, call us on: +370 5 211 32 70.
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!