Electrical Engineering Designer Spausdinti
Manpower client Salda produces a wide range of air handling units starting with duct fans, residential air handling units and ending with complex modular units for exposition centres of an ultra-modern design or industrial companies. Based in Siauliai production, storage, and office premises cover a 40.000 m2 area with over 400 employees. The products are exported to more than 30 countries worldwide. Salda has been in business since 1990 and remains flexible and reliable partner for its customers. Find out more at http://www.salda.lt
- Design electrical 2D schemes of air handling units according to the specifications provided using e-plan;
- Prepare technical drawings and documentation;
- Work together or in parallel with design engineers` team to make sure that prepared model meets expectations;
- Make sure that prepared model fits production potentiality from the first time.
Personal traits we are looking for:
- A self-starter, independent personality;
- Accuracy, reliability;
- Quick learning.
- Bachelor`s Degree in technical sciences (electrical, mechanical, automation engineering or similar);
- Similar designing experience in electrical/mechanical/automation field;
- Experience with Solid Works Electric and E-plan software;
- Good understanding of English.
This company is offering you 1500 – 3000 gross salary and the chance to join and gain experience in challenging, interesting, and dynamic working environment. If this is something you would like to do to build your career path, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply using the active link/button. If you have any questions, call us on: +370 630 05 577.
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!