Assistant to Administration unit Spausdinti
Don’t miss a chance to join international Manpower team! In return for relevant experience and willingness to bring value to the organization we are offering an opportunity to increase both experience and knowledge of EU procedures while being assigned within a European organization. We are currently looking for Assistant to Administration unit (Human Resources) to work in Vilnius.
- Selection procedures for the engagement of prospective staff;
- The organisation of annual medical exams and vacations;
- The filling and organisation of documents into staff personal files and recruitment files;
- The compilation of staff training passport details;
- Follow-up in connection recording absences (e.g. contract extensions, accounts for new colleagues, helpdesk support);
- As needed the Administration Unit secretary on other administrative tasks.
- Strong sense of what is needed to be organised and commitment to follow-up tasks;
- Experience in administration and interest in HR related matters;
- Sense of discretion to deal with sensitive documents;
- Excellent spoken and written English skills;
- Abilities to work under pressure.
Will be considered as advantages:
- Good understanding of nature and working principles of an EU body;
- Experience in international team will be considered favourably.
Please apply using the active link/button. Provided additional questions arise, kindly call us at:+370 67390757.
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!