For nearly 40 years, Manpower client OpSec, a division of OpSec Security Group Limited, has been serving their customers in the fight against counterfeiting, diversion, and fraud. OpSec is the market leader in combating counterfeit brands, transaction cards, documents, and currency. It provides both digital and physical products and services to its corporate and government clients on a global scale. We are currently looking for an experienced Accountant to join the OpSec team in Vilnius.
Your responsibilities will be to perform the following activities to support Lithuania and Danish entities:
- Management accounts support, preparation and reporting
- Assisting with maintenance of the purchase and sales ledgers
- Cash management including maintenance of sterling and foreign currency cash books, performing bank recs and petty cash records
- Assisting with Payroll
- Local Government Reporting
- Year-end Statutory reporting
- Tax requirements
- Previous experience of working within the finance team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills both English and Lithuanian
- Excellent numeracy, literacy and I.T. Skills – Word, Excel, Outlook etc
- Ability to work accurately paying close attention to detail
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and prioritise
- Ability to multitask, be self motivated and able to work autonomously as well as in a team environment
- Experience of an ERP/MRP system would be an advantage
If you believe you have skills and experience required to succeed within this exciting role in a well-known organization, please apply using the active link/button.
If you have any questions, call us on: +370 63068901.
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!