Office HR Manager Spausdinti
For nearly 40 years, Manpower client OpSec, a division of OpSec Security Group Limited, has been serving their customers in the fight against counterfeiting, diversion, and fraud. OpSec is the market leader in combating counterfeit brands, transaction cards, documents, and currency. It provides both digital and physical products and services to its corporate and government clients on a global scale. We are currently looking for an experienced Office HR Manager to join the OpSec team in Vilnius.
What will you need to do?
As the Office HR Manager, you will undertake HR activities and support managers/employees based in Vilnius with general employee relation issues, whilst working alongside the HR team based in the UK. Your tasks will include:
- Keeping policies up to date with changes in local legislation;
- Assisting with the recruitment and selection process and managing onboarding and offboarding management processes;
- Preparing HR paperwork, maintaining employee records;
- Building and maintaining a strong works council relationship;
- Providing guidance and support on various HR matters as well as doing other tasks pertinent to this role.
What we expect from you:
- Previous experience in an HR advisor/manager role is essential;
- Very good written and verbal communication skills both in Lithuanian and English;
- The ability to multitask, self-motivate, and to work autonomously as well as in a team.
The offered salary is from EUR 2300 gross per month.
Would you like to be a part of a company culture committed to always making it right? Join the global, innovative OpSec team determined to fight counterfeits.
Apply using the active link/button. If you have any questions, call us on +370 697 42177.
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!