Logistics Coordinator Spausdinti
Algol Chemicals is the chemicals trade expert of the multi-branch Algol Group, a Finnish family enterprise founded in 1894. Algol Chemicals connects manufacturers of industrial raw materials to industrial customers by offering value-added services, tailored deliveries and expert product knowhow. Thousands of globally sourced, REACH compliant products are delivered to our customers directly from local warehouses. Our warehousing and transportation operations focus on the highest levels of safety and regulatory compliance. The added value we supply is based on over a century of experience, a comprehensive network of partners, a constantly expanding range of services, and the leading expertise of our personnel. Our mission is to enhance the competitiveness of our customers within their chosen fields of business by improving the productivity, quality and reliability of their operations through responsible means. Algol Chemicals provides its services to over 3000 industrial companies throughout the Nordic and Baltic regions, Belarus, Ukraine and India. ”The ingredients for success” – www.algolchemicals.com. Algol Chemicals is currently looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join their team in Kaunas.
You will be responsible for:
- Handle logistics activities in Baltic Area;
- Design and negotiate warehouse, re-packing and transport solutions in co-operation with Logistics Manager;
- Support Sales and Supply Chain Units concerning local logistics / Supply Chain activities;
- Coordinate logistics processes: collaborate with other departments, control delivery of goods;
- Evaluate and monitor logistics solutions and costs in Baltic Area;
- Proactively identify opportunities to generate value adding projects and activities;
- Handle daily routines in Lithuania.
To be a perfect match You should meet these requirements:
- Higher education;
- At least a few years’ experience in logistics sector or transport company;
- Very good English skills (written and oral), other languages are an advantage;
- Knowledge of Lithuanian language;
- “Can do” – attitude.
- An opportunity to join an international company – a major player in the market;
- Bonus program;
- Health insurance;
- Paid sports activities;
- IT tools providing possibility to work remotely if necessary.
Please apply using the active link/button.
Provided additional questions arise, kindly call us at: +370 630 68901.
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!