Service Engineer Spausdinti
Manpower Client CHIMEC is an Italian company founded in 1971, based in Rome, active worldwide in more than 65 countries, directly or through our subsidiaries. CHIMEC is specialized in the development and application of performance chemicals and technologies for the E&P, Refining and Petrochemical industries as well as other industrial areas.
Produced additives, technologies and consulting services are aimed at optimizing processes, maximizing profits and reducing the environmental impact. Please, find more about CHIMEC on http://www.chimec.com
To strengthen the team in Lithuania CHIMEC is looking for a specialist with working place in Mazeikiai (refinery).
You will take care of CHIMEC customers in order to provide qualitative support and service, suggest improvements, establish and maintain successful relationships according to company standards.
- Provide on-site technical support and assist in troubleshooting of plant processes;
- Make laboratory analysis with dedicated apparatus on customer site (the selected candidate will be trained);
- Collect laboratory process data into database and share it with supervising engineer;
- Prepare data analysis and reports with support of supervising engineer;
- Ensure correct and effective application of the chemical treatments;
- Manage chemical treatments in refineries and petrochemical plants in the industrial areas.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Science (e.g. Ecology or Physics), but Chemical Engineering is strongly preferred (could be a student of the last year at University);
- Ability to communicate in English (trainings and communication with colleagues and managers form other countries);
- Good skills of working with Microsoft Office package programs (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook)
- Valid driving license (B category);
- Previous experience in Refining Processes within customer service area is highly appreciated.
responsible, independent, result-oriented with strong communication, learning and time planning skills.
Company offers an opportunity to start your career in an international company, high level of responsibility on the one hand and professional support on the other. Suggested monthly salary range is 1750-2000 Eur gross.
Please apply using the active link/button. If you have any questions, call us on: +370 5 211 32 70
Paskutinė CV pateikimo data
Tai tavo laikas ieškoti naujų galimybių su Manpower sparčiai besikeičiančiame darbo pasaulyje!